Monday, March 15, 2010

Boating and Blogging

Well, I love my blog, and I want to keep it going, but blogger.com has had other ideas as far as how I publish my blog and whether or not they will continue to support it.  Although I hope that they continue to support FTP, at the end of the day, I can't really control what they do.

Have been spending much of my time working on the new boat.  Those of you who know me well know I  purchased a little "water coffin" back in  November of last year.  I took it out once, and it started the bug.  I ended up picking up a 19 foot fish and ski boat as an upgrade.  My intrepid uncle Terry is coming down here to help me go through the lower end and catch the first couple of crappies of 2010, and I am stoked.

The band's doing great.  We are booked until July.  That's great news, as getting bookings for new bands is the hardest thing. Word of mouth rocks.


Plus, I am getting married on May 29.  I am posting this now, because I don't know what blogger is going to do to my publishing, and I hope that I can still talk to you all after they make their changes, so I thought that I had better not hold any news back!  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home