Sunday, April 22, 2007

2007 Spirit of St. Louis Marathon


Well, all of the training paid off. In my first half-marathon, I ran the 13.1 miles in 1:57:21. I was pleased to beat the two-hour mark. The run was amazing. The first section started off with a lap around the Anheuser-Busch brewery, taking us past the massive brick brewhouses, and even the famous Budweiser Clydesdale Stables. Since I am a professional firefighter, I even got a red “Battle of the Badges” singlet. The cops wore blue ones. I had a great time, and I look very much forward to the full marathon in September. Here are my pics!

2 Comments:

At 4/24/2007 9:26 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dang, you are looking really big uptop now...nice...

 
At 4/24/2007 12:55 PM , Blogger JFab said...

Yes, my nose has gotten quite large. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home