Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Wrigley Road Trip!


So, I decided a couple of weeks ago to take a road trip up and see my fellow biker buds in Chi-Town, Stroker Ray and Bro-P, and catch a game at Wrigley Field while I was up there. Thanks for showing me a great time, guys. See you in a couple of weeks!

I had never been to Wrigley before, and since it is the second-oldest ballpark still in use in the Majors (built in 1914), I was excited to finally make it up there to see it. I am still a Cardinals fan, but I am a baseball fan first, and a Cardinals fan second. I know that it is often said that Cardinals fans are the best fans in baseball, but the Cubs fans were amazing. Carlos Zambrano lost the Game to Paul Maholm, 6-4. Next stadium: Yankee Stadium or Fenway Park. Hell, maybe both. Play ball!

Before the start of the game, I heard the single most amazing performance of the national anthem I had ever seen at a baseball game. Luckily, I was recording! Let's see if you don't get a tear in your eye after the first stanza! See the performance and my pictures here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home